Monday, July 9, 2012

Welcome to Flawless Face Beauty

Hi all you Flawless Face Beauties!!!! Welcome to my blog!!!

           I have been a long time makeup fanatic, and I've been wanting to create a blog and YouTube channel for quite some time, so I decided to start my adventure and get my show on the road!

          I will do make-up hauls, makeup reviews and makeovers on not only myself but my family as well. I believe everyone can be a flawless face beauty with the right tools and techniques and of course products. Whether you suffer from wrinkles, dark spots, acne, or any other flaw on your face you can practically eliminate the problem and have people focus on your beautiful self that everyone sees first, before they get to know your beautiful inside :).
   
          I don't just use expensive brushes or makeup brands either. In fact my favorite brushes have come from forever 21, Target, and Walmart and my most favorite foundation is L'oreal True Match (It's a miracle product!). I also have a lot of name brand makeups that I truly enjoy and just want to share everything I've learned and show you the steps to becoming the flawless face beauty you were meant to be! You should always feel beautiful and that is my main goal.

         Not only will I have my YouTube account up and going you will be able to actually see how I use my makeup and what I really think about the products I'm using. I will then come here and go into further detail so you know exactly what product sounds right for you. I really hope you all enjoy. I'm having a blast with all the ideas that are coming to mind!!! XOXO!

Much Love,
 Brookie a.k.a. Flawless Face Beauty

P.S. One more thing I'm sure as I progress and gain more followers I will be asked to review products, hopefully I'll be lucky enough to have them on hand otherwise depending on the price of the product it may take a week or two to get my review out so please be patient. In the meantime I have done some serious hauls at MAC, Ulta, and IMATS and will have PLENTY to review. XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. Where is YouTube link ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have a video for each blog post in the future, as of right now I don't have any YouTube videos, but that won't last long!! Have no fear!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete